BONUS: Learn more about the first ever Word on Fire National Conference for Priests >> http://wordonfire.org/priest
- 0:04 – Introduction, Bishop spends time with Jim Caviezel
- 4:45 – How did Bishop Barron first come to know Jordan Peterson?
- 7:20 – Who are some of the philosophical influences of Jordan Peterson?
- 10:40 – Why does Jordan Peterson place such an emphasis on the Bible?
- 14:10 – How does Peterson view Nietzsche and our reaction to life’s suffering?
- 24:05 – What is Jordan Peterson’s reading of the Garden of Eden in Genesis?
- 28:15 – What is Jordan Peterson’s take on Buddhism and Christian redemptive suffering?
- 30:00 – Why does Jordan Peterson believe you should absolutely never tell a lie?
- 33:00 – Why has Jordan Peterson become so popular especially amongst young men?
- 37:30 – Listener question: Is it okay for a Catholic to engage in secular mindfulness meditation in order to relieve anxiety?
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos (Jordan Peterson)
- Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief (Jordan Peterson)
- The Gulag Archipelago: An Experiment in Literary Investigation (Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn)