Friends, at this year’s SEEK 2021 conference hosted by FOCUS, seminarians and young people discerning potential religious or consecrated life asked a range of questions about calling and vocations, including:
– Did Bishop Barron ever consider religious life?
– How should we use philosophy to approach and interact with theology?
– What should we do about a “dark night of the soul” when it comes to discernment?
– How should one discern between dating versus pursuing a religious vocation?
– What should women in particular look for when discerning a religious order?
– How should one sift through fears and anxieties during discernment?
– What is something that Bishop Barron learned as a priest, that he wish he had known as a seminarian?
Watch my full FOCUS conference address, “The Identity of Jesus,” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8B9un_NyOU