Bishop Barron’s talk at the Google headquarters (Googleplex) in Mountain View, CA on March 20, 2018. He addressed a room full of Google and YouTube employees on how religion doesn’t shut down the questing intellect, but in fact opens up our minds, causing us to seek the fulfillment of our deepest longings. These yearnings won’t be satisfied by wealth, pleasure, power, or honor, but only by the God who wired us to be satisfied in him.
Religion and the Opening Up of the Mind (Google Talk)
by Bishop Robert BarronMarch 20, 2018
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- St. Francis de Sales and Our Battle with Addiction
- John the Baptist, First Victim of the Cancel Culture
- “Dracula”: A Bland Betrayal of Vampire Lore
- In the Land of Zebulon and Naphtali
- Homely Holiness
- Atheism and the Problem of Beauty
- That Sin, Again?
- Why Did Jesus So Often Feel a Need for Secrecy?
- Your Story and Mine: Why Everyone Should Read Classic Literature
- It Is Too Little for You to Be My Servant
- “This Is the Way”: The Mandalorian’s Growth in Charity
- “1917” and Remembering Who We Are
- Here’s What’s Coming in 2020 in the Word on Fire Institute!
- The Gift of Baptism and Our Search for Meaning
- In the Midst of Miracle, Christ Jesus Asks Us an Important Question
- Why the World’s Most Popular YouTuber Hates Twitter