As a Church, we are called to bring the mercy of Christ to the world. But how can we become a more merciful people? Bishop Barron reflects on mercy during the “Mercy at the Cathedral” series on March 16, 2016 at the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels in Los Angeles, CA.
Mercy at the Cathedral
by Bishop Robert BarronMarch 28, 2016
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- How Blaise Pascal Helped Me Through the “Suscipe” of St. Ignatius
- The Pursuit of Healing: Can Our Traumas Be Transcended Through Time?
- This Summer, Make Your Bed Every Morning
- The Encouraging Anger of the Atheist
- Why Is Life So Full of Suffering?
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part V: Liturgical Iconography
- The Problem of Divine Hiddenness with Dr. Travis Dumsday
- Breaking Out of the Prison of Self-Invention
- Salir de la Prisión de la Autoinvención
- The Sacred Heart: Catholics Have a Personal Savior Too
- Resisting the Great Christian Adventure
- Come Back to Mass!
- The Wise Mentors and Why You and I Need Them
- The Last King Standing
- ¡Vuelve a la Misa!
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part IV: Liturgical Music