At the EWTN Family Celebration 2014, Fr. Barron delivers a powerful address on four “pivotal players”—St. Irenaeus, St. Augustine, St. Thomas Aquinas, and St. Ignatius of Loyola—and the lessons they have for us today.
Learning From Four Pivotal Players
by Bishop Robert BarronAugust 16, 2014
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- George Bailey, Meet Thomas Merton
- What You Hear and See
- Revelation in Ivory
- Bishop Barron on “The Crown” and the Primacy of Grace
- Boomer Wisdom: A Review of Bruce Springsteen’s “Western Stars”
- Hitler, War, and Why Art Matters
- The All-New Issue of the Evangelization & Culture Journal!
- To Jesus Through Mary? Why Yes, and T’was Ever Thus!
- The Messiah’s Work
- Richard Dawkins’ Philosophical Offenses: A Review of “Outgrowing God”
- “The Crown” and the Primacy of Grace
- Bishop Barron’s USCCB Talk and the “Dark Knight” Trilogy
- As I Am, Before God: Mr. Rogers’ Living Philosophy
- Bishop Barron on Advent and God’s Holy Mountain
- Happy Thanksgiving from Word on Fire!
- Getting the House in Order