The Church of Jesus Christ is governed, not by popular opinion polls, nor even by the holiness of the saints, but by the strange grace that comes to the successors of St. Peter. Hardly the brightest or holiest of Jesus disciples, Peter was nevertheless the one who saw and understood.
Thou Art Peter
Cycle AOrdinary TimeWeek 21
by Bishop Robert BarronAugust 25, 2002
- George Bailey, Meet Thomas Merton
- What You Hear and See
- Revelation in Ivory
- Bishop Barron on “The Crown” and the Primacy of Grace
- Boomer Wisdom: A Review of Bruce Springsteen’s “Western Stars”
- Hitler, War, and Why Art Matters
- The All-New Issue of the Evangelization & Culture Journal!
- To Jesus Through Mary? Why Yes, and T’was Ever Thus!
- The Messiah’s Work
- Richard Dawkins’ Philosophical Offenses: A Review of “Outgrowing God”
- “The Crown” and the Primacy of Grace
- Bishop Barron’s USCCB Talk and the “Dark Knight” Trilogy
- As I Am, Before God: Mr. Rogers’ Living Philosophy
- Bishop Barron on Advent and God’s Holy Mountain
- Happy Thanksgiving from Word on Fire!
- Getting the House in Order