In his letter to the Romans, Paul tells us that Jesus is the new Adam or the second Adam. He means that Christ sums up the history of Israel and renews the human race.
Old Adam, New Adam
Cycle AOrdinary TimeWeek 12
by Bishop Robert BarronJune 22, 2008
- Tianna Williams: Leading with Beauty and Trusting in God
- Mr. Manna: In Praise of Demanding Teachers
- Accepting the Most Royal of Invitations: To Suffer
- Stealth Evangelization Through Music and Beauty
- Between Indifferentism and Tribalism
- 5 Ways Saint John Henry Newman Can Help You Through This Year
- On Going through Hell
- “We Lepers”: The Mimetic Saint
- In a World of Miracles, We Can’t Look Away from Ourselves
- On Education: 3 Counsels from My Little Plato
- Isaiah and God’s Holy Mountain
- Four Principles for Catholics during Election Season
- “The Social Dilemma” and the Silent Carthusians
- How Strong is the “STRONGEST Argument Against Catholicism”?
- “Pray”: The Story of Father Patrick Peyton
- The Word on Fire Institute: Two Years and Counting!