- 0:05 – Intro, what Bishop Barron is reading
- 1:25 – How do you overcome being nervous about discussing, debating religion?
- 7:45 – How do we evangelize if we aren’t scholars or experts about religion?
- 13:55 – How do we evangelize without losing our friends or pushing people away by trying to convert them?
- 18:25 – How do we evangelize in a culture that says religion is a private hobby that does not belong in the public sphere.
- 25:00 – How do we overcome despair, feeling like nothing we say or do will have an evangelical effect.
- 29:00 – Question from listener: How do we evangelize in our daily lives?
- Study Program
- The Priority of Christ: Toward a Postliberal Catholicism by Bishop Robert Barron
- Word on Fire: Proclaiming the Power of Christ by Bishop Robert Barron
- Seeds of the Word: Finding God in the Culture by Bishop Robert Barron
- Bridging the Great Divide by Bishop Robert Barron