According to Pope Francis, Catholics today should not just maintain institutions but should actively seek the lost. The shepherd is never content when his sheep wander away. Here are six practical ways we can shepherd people back to the Church.
Evangelizing with the Heart of a Shepherd
by Bishop Robert BarronSeptember 25, 2014
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- Join Bishop Barron for Another Reddit AMA!
- ‘8beats’: 8 Blessings for the Spiritually Hungry of Any Background
- Faith, Reason, and Conspiracy Theories
- The Strangeness of the Resurrection and Why It Matters
- A Faith That Grows Through “PANE”
- God’s Existence and the Beginning of the Universe: Part I
- Should Suffering Shake Our Faith?
- “René Girard, Unlikely Apologist”
- Longing As Reality: Lana Del Rey’s “Chemtrails Over the Country Club”
- Critical Realism: John Polkinghorne and How Science Leads to Religion
- Life in the Church
- As in Eden, God Is Still Calling Us from Our Hideouts
- What I Just Learned From Eighth Grade Religion Class
- Stolen Umbrellas: Fumbling into the Kingdom of God
- On Good Friday: Where has Friendship Gone?
- The Pulse and the Ache of God