- 0:17 – Bishop Barron discusses the new Word On Fire office and studio
- 2:32 – What is beige Catholicism?
- 4:45 – What is the history of beige Catholicism?
- 6:48 – What is the problem with accommodating the culture?
- 9:30 – What does it mean to domesticate Jesus?
- 11:45 – Why should we see Jesus as “dangerous and strange”?
- 13:55 – How the hit show Vikings illustrates the strangeness of Christianity
- 15:33 – What does a full sacramental vision of the church look like?
- 17:36 – What does a vibrantly colorful Catholicism look like?
- 19:20 – How has Bishop Barron’s work targeted this problem?
- 20:20 – Question from listener: How about the Benedict Option?
- The Centrality of Christ (Bishop Barron)
- How Strange is the Cross (Bishop Barron)