Bishop Barron takes several questions from non-Catholics, including:
- How does the Catholic Church think about sola Scriptura and Bible interpretation?
- Since we can’t know beyond a reasonable doubt that Christianity is true, why should I become a Christian?
- Any tips for a Protestant transitioning to Catholicism?
- Why are some sins considered mortal?
- Is there a realistic possibility of reuniting the Christian churches, and if not, what are the major stumbling blocks?
- What is the role of saints? Why aren’t they considered to be idols?
- What is the Catholic view of the apocrypha (deuterocanonical books)?
- What about apparent contradictions in the Bible? Does this undermine the Bible’s inerrancy?
NOTE: Do you like this podcast? Become a patron and get some great perks for helping, like free books, bonus content, and more. Word on Fire is a non-profit ministry that depends on the support of our listeners…like you! So be part of this mission, and join us today!