You’ve likely heard about the absurd reaction of the National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL) to the lighthearted Super Bowl commercial produced to advertise Doritos. NARAL’s objection brings to light an ancient and enduring philosophical position that goes by the name of voluntarism, a belief that has led to a distortion of speech and the unchaining of some pretty dark forces.
Bishop Barron on The Doritos Commercial
by Bishop Robert BarronMarch 10, 2016
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- The False God of Absolute Freedom
- Catholic Boy to Catholic Man: A Millennial on Why He Remains
- Did the Ascension Really Happen?
- Begotten Not Made
- Bishop Barron on Pope Francis, Tradition, and John Henry Newman
- Dante’s Roadmap to Paradise
- In Defense of Exaggerated Marian Devotion
- Meet Our Newest Word on Fire Institute Fellows!
- The Catholic Priesthood Needs the Laity’s Help, and Double-Quick
- St. Boniface and the Idols of the Day
- The Holy Spirit and Mission
- I Can Suffer
- Paul on the Areopagus: A Master Class in Evangelization
- On Not Forgetting Who We Are
- Mary’s Visitation as a Model for Evangelists
- Bishop Barron on the Persecution of Christians