I recorded this video as the Christian world enters into the holiest and most spiritually intense time of the year. The long season of Lent has prepared us to delve once more into the mystery of the dying and rising of the Lord Jesus. As I have been contemplating the events of Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and Easter Sunday, my mind has turned, again and again, to the brute fact of pain.
Bishop Baron on the Power of the Cross
by Bishop Robert BarronApril 19, 2019
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- Foundations Once Destroyed: The Importance of Principle in “Mansfield Park”
- “Corpus Christi”: A Fake Priest’s Christlike Effect on a Small Town
- Bishop Barron on Praying at the Tomb of St. Paul
- And Suddenly, You’ve Stopped Praying!
- Be Holy
- What Is Synodality?
- How the Life of Faith Can Support Your Mental Health (Part 1)
- ¿Qué es la sinodalidad?
- Centered on Christ: A Spirituality of Evangelization
- In Pursuit of Happiness: An Aristotelian Appreciation of Jane Austen
- Jesus’ Great Challenge: “Show Me Who You Are!”
- Bishop Barron on Spending Time with His Spiritual Father
- LaBeouf and Gottsagan: “The Peanut Butter Falcon” and a God Who Speaks
- Choosing to Keep the Commandments
- “Decision Becomes Identity”: Finding Our Mission within Lent
- The Ratzingerian Constants and the Maintenance of Harmony in the Church