On October 29, 2019, Bishop Barron spoke at the Library of Congress to a bipartisan group of Senators, Representatives, and Capitol Hill staffers about political life as a vocation, the relationship of the Divine Law to positive law, and the call of justice.
The Call of Justice (Library of Congress)
by Bishop Robert BarronNovember 13, 2019
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- Heartbeats of Incarnation: Creativity in Crisis
- Jesus of Nazareth, Breaker of Hearts
- Video Games and the Hero’s Narrative
- Zechariah and the New David
- Should My Son Be a Father?
- Why Icons Should Be Part of Catholic Catechetics
- Joel Clarkson and the Importance of Human Creativity to Faith
- How Does a Christian Respond in Time of Social Crisis?
- Why “What are the Bishops Doing About it?” is the Wrong Question
- Elisha and the Shunemite Woman
- Radical Conformity: The Wild Faith of John the Baptist
- Laughter Is a Leap: “Space Force” Can’t Get Off the Ground
- Saints John Fisher and Thomas More: Men for All Seasons
- Heart of Jesus, Holy Temple of God
- Christ’s Fire and the Revolution of the Heart
- 5 Practical Suggestions for Aspiring Christian Writers