On October 29, 2019, Bishop Barron spoke at the Library of Congress to a bipartisan group of Senators, Representatives, and Capitol Hill staffers about political life as a vocation, the relationship of the Divine Law to positive law, and the call of justice.
The Call of Justice (Library of Congress)
by Bishop Robert BarronNovember 13, 2019
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- St. Francis de Sales and Our Battle with Addiction
- John the Baptist, First Victim of the Cancel Culture
- “Dracula”: A Bland Betrayal of Vampire Lore
- In the Land of Zebulon and Naphtali
- Homely Holiness
- Atheism and the Problem of Beauty
- That Sin, Again?
- Why Did Jesus So Often Feel a Need for Secrecy?
- Your Story and Mine: Why Everyone Should Read Classic Literature
- It Is Too Little for You to Be My Servant
- “This Is the Way”: The Mandalorian’s Growth in Charity
- “1917” and Remembering Who We Are
- Here’s What’s Coming in 2020 in the Word on Fire Institute!
- The Gift of Baptism and Our Search for Meaning
- In the Midst of Miracle, Christ Jesus Asks Us an Important Question
- Why the World’s Most Popular YouTuber Hates Twitter