This week’s readings all have to do with the holy temple in Jerusalem. The temple was the meeting place of divinity and humanity and was the focal point of Jewish life in Israel. We should all be living temples in our own way and bring God to the rest of the world.
Cycle AEasterWeek 5
by Bishop Robert BarronMay 18, 2014
- Kanye’s “Donda”: Still Christian, Still Meeting Many Where They Are
- St. Luke: A Good Reader, Observer, and Listener
- Horror and Catholicism: Hounds of Hell Show Up for “Midnight Mass”
- Carrying Things to Term: Why Patience Is So Difficult
- John Henry Newman: Patron Saint of Novelists?
- Do You Really Want What God Wants?
- The Moral and Spiritual Purpose of the Law
- 2 Great Books to Complete the Year of St. Joseph
- Passing on the Faith Through Storytelling
- Marshall McLuhan and Pope Francis Call for Dialogue Over Hate
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Pascal’s Wager, and the Risks We Take
- It’s Time for a Radical Choice
- St. Bruno and Our Fear of Silence
- The News, Gluttony, and Rediscovering Peace
- The Heart of St. Francis of Assisi
- Sufjan Stevens and Angelo de Augustine Musically Blend Film and God