- 0:05 – Introduction, Bishop Barron describes the Facebook headquarters
- 5:30 – Why have multiple proofs for God’s existence? If a singular argument is truly a proof, should not one be sufficient?
- 8:44 – Where did Thomas Aquinas come up with these arguments?
- 12:50 – Do Aquinas’s observations from nature hurt his argument given the fact that modern science has proven some of his examples to be inaccurate?
- 15:33 – What’s wrong with using dominos to illustrate Aquinas’s argument from motion?
- 26:50 – What’s the difference between a hierarchal and a temporal causal series? And why is this so important for understanding Aquinas?
- 31:35 – Did the philosopher David Hume defeat Aquinas’s arguments?
- 34:24 – Question from listener: Is death natural?
- Thomas Aquinas: Spiritual Master by Bishop Barron
- Aquinas: A Beginner’s Guide by Edward Feser
- Five Proofs of the Existence of God by Edward Feser
- The Last Superstition: A Refutation of the New Atheism by Edward Feser
- Aquinas: An Introduction to the Life and Work of the Great Medieval Thinker by F. C. Copleston
- To Light a Fire on the Earth: Proclaiming Christ in a Secular Age by Bishop Barron