The best theological movements present the Church as an organism, not an organization. In this episode of our new series on the eight principles of Word on Fire, Bishop Barron explains how how the Communion of Saints works in and through the Mystical Body of Christ to evangelize the world. The listener questions asks about Catherine of Siena’s three levels of prayer.Topics Discussed
- 0:17 – Introduction, filming B-roll footage for Pivotal Players Volume II
- 2:00 – How are the saints powerful?
- 5:55 – How can the stories of the saints aid in evangelization?
- 8:30 – What is the impact of the Little Flower?
- 11:15 – How can Saint Thomas Aquinas become accessible for the current culture?
- 15:30 – How was Saint John Paul II able to contribute so much to the Church and evangelization?
- 19:20 – What is the great contribution of Bl. John Henry Newman?
- 24:00 – Question from listener: How might we aspire to attain the third level of prayer as described by St. Catherine of Siena.
- Calendar and Prayer Cards
- Praying with the Pivotal Players (Amy Welborn)
- Study Guides