While helping me with a tech problem, Word on Fire content director, Brandon Vogt, described modern internet processing as analogous to the Church’s intercessory prayer with the communion of saints. With this comparison in mind, here is a little reflection on prayer and the ‘communio sanctorum’.
Bishop Barron on Satellites and Praying to the Saints
by Bishop Robert BarronNovember 17, 2016
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- “The Chosen” Just Gets Better and Better!
- Why I Hate John Lennon’s “Imagine”
- Friendship: It’s Essential to the Heavenly Life
- Test Press Release
- The Evangelization of Snacks and Common Witness
- Finding Lasting Happiness
- Bishop Barron Presents Jennifer Ratner-Rosenhagen: Conversations at the Crossroads
- Kids Still Say the Darndest Things: One-Act Plays
- Making Visible the Faith: From Poland to America
- “Ted Lasso” Returns: A Funny, Kind Balm for Humanity
- Will the Real St. Mary Magdalene Please Stand Up?
- Just Do It: Go to Mass On Sundays
- What You Need to Know about the Catholic Mass
- The Claim of Christianity: Did Jesus Really Exist?
- Practice, Patience, Prayer: Lessons in Evangelization from the Parables
- The Mysterious Benedict Society: A Subversive Tale for the Times