While helping me with a tech problem, Word on Fire content director, Brandon Vogt, described modern internet processing as analogous to the Church’s intercessory prayer with the communion of saints. With this comparison in mind, here is a little reflection on prayer and the ‘communio sanctorum’.
Bishop Barron on Satellites and Praying to the Saints
by Bishop Robert BarronNovember 17, 2016
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- The Way of Knowing: How Your Dog Can Teach Your Skepticism
- Satan Recognizes Christ’s Body. Do We?
- Tianna Williams: Leading with Beauty and Trusting in God
- Mr. Manna: In Praise of Demanding Teachers
- Accepting the Most Royal of Invitations: To Suffer
- Stealth Evangelization Through Music and Beauty
- Between Indifferentism and Tribalism
- 5 Ways Saint John Henry Newman Can Help You Through This Year
- On Going through Hell
- “We Lepers”: The Mimetic Saint
- In a World of Miracles, We Can’t Look Away from Ourselves
- On Education: 3 Counsels from My Little Plato
- Isaiah and God’s Holy Mountain
- Four Principles for Catholics during Election Season
- “The Social Dilemma” and the Silent Carthusians
- How Strong is the “STRONGEST Argument Against Catholicism”?