- 0:17 – Intro and Bishop meets William Friedkin
- 3:33 – How is Christian moral goodness unique and attractive?
- 6:57 – How did the early Christians evangelize through goodness?
- 9:58 – Does our Christian goodness remain distinct amidst our modern culture?
- 11:50 – What did the medieval Christian goodness look like?
- 13:51 – How was Saint Francis one of the greatest evangelists of all time?
- 16:04 – How did Saint Teresa of Calcutta become the most powerful evangelist of the twentieth century?
- 17:54 – How did Saint Gregory the Wonderworker encourage evangelization?
- 20:25 – As Christians, how do we remain charitable even when we don’t feel motivated to be radically good?
- 22:17 – How do we evangelize with goodness today?
- 24:38 – Question from listener: Who inspires Bishop Barron?
- LentReflections.com (free daily Lent reflections from Bishop Barron)