Revealing the truth of God through rational arguments and displaying the beauty of God through artwork are two powerful means of evangelization. A third path, however, comes in the form of the good. The radicality of the Christian life concretely lived causes people to take a second look and upon this witness they are drawn into the love of God.
Bishop Barron on Evangelizing Through the Good
by Bishop Robert BarronMarch 2, 2017
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- The Way of Knowing: How Your Dog Can Teach Your Skepticism
- Satan Recognizes Christ’s Body. Do We?
- Tianna Williams: Leading with Beauty and Trusting in God
- Mr. Manna: In Praise of Demanding Teachers
- Accepting the Most Royal of Invitations: To Suffer
- Stealth Evangelization Through Music and Beauty
- Between Indifferentism and Tribalism
- 5 Ways Saint John Henry Newman Can Help You Through This Year
- On Going through Hell
- “We Lepers”: The Mimetic Saint
- In a World of Miracles, We Can’t Look Away from Ourselves
- On Education: 3 Counsels from My Little Plato
- Isaiah and God’s Holy Mountain
- Four Principles for Catholics during Election Season
- “The Social Dilemma” and the Silent Carthusians
- How Strong is the “STRONGEST Argument Against Catholicism”?