Revealing the truth of God through rational arguments and displaying the beauty of God through artwork are two powerful means of evangelization. A third path, however, comes in the form of the good. The radicality of the Christian life concretely lived causes people to take a second look and upon this witness they are drawn into the love of God.
Bishop Barron on Evangelizing Through the Good
by Bishop Robert BarronMarch 2, 2017
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- How Blaise Pascal Helped Me Through the “Suscipe” of St. Ignatius
- The Pursuit of Healing: Can Our Traumas Be Transcended Through Time?
- This Summer, Make Your Bed Every Morning
- The Encouraging Anger of the Atheist
- Why Is Life So Full of Suffering?
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part V: Liturgical Iconography
- The Problem of Divine Hiddenness with Dr. Travis Dumsday
- Breaking Out of the Prison of Self-Invention
- Salir de la Prisión de la Autoinvención
- The Sacred Heart: Catholics Have a Personal Savior Too
- Resisting the Great Christian Adventure
- Come Back to Mass!
- The Wise Mentors and Why You and I Need Them
- The Last King Standing
- ¡Vuelve a la Misa!
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part IV: Liturgical Music