Friends, why are we so tempted to scapegoat people, especially online? And how do we escape that trap?
On today’s episode of “The Word on Fire Show,” Brandon Vogt and I discuss the great Catholic philosopher René Girard and his theory of scapegoating.
A listener asks, what does Bishop Barron think of classical education?
- Bishop Barron Presents: Luke Burgis
- All Desire is a Desire for Being edited by Cynthia Haven
- I See Satan Fall Like Lightning by René Girard
- Wanting: The Power of Mimetic Desire in Everyday Life by Luke Burgis
- Tolkien’s Faith: A Spiritual Biography by Holly Ordway
NOTE: Do you like this podcast? Become a patron and get some great perks for helping, like free books, bonus content, and more. Word on Fire is a non-profit ministry that depends on the support of our listeners…like you! So be part of this mission, and join us today!