- 1:15 – Bishop Barron discusses his upcoming trip to Rome
- 2:44 – Who was Saint Catherine of Siena?
- 7:33 – How does St. Catherine represent the power of women in the Church?
- 10:20 – What is found in St. Catherine’s “Dialogues with God”?
- 13:31 -Why does St. Catherine use the metaphor of a bridge for Christ?
- 15:13 – How is St. Catherine a doctor of grace?
- 16:23 – How is St. Catherine accessible to people unfamiliar with mysticism?
- 19:00 – Why is it significant that she is named a “Doctor of the Church”?
- 21:00 – Why is Saint Catherine a pivotal player?
- 22:35 – Listener Question: How did Bishop Barron choose the Pivotal Players?
- Calendar and Prayer Cards
- Praying with the Pivotal Players (Bishop Barron)
- Study Guides
- CATHOLICISM: The Pivotal Players (Bishop Barron)