- 0:04 – Introduction, confirmation season
- 4:30 – What does Bishop Barron think of comic book movies and the villain, Thanos?
- 6:17 – How does Thanos mirror Nietzsche and alchemy?
- 9:45 – How does Thanos reflect the totalitarian regimes of the World War II?
- 13:05 – How does the Church stand against the idea that “the end justifies the means”?
- 15:45 – What are the shortcomings of the Marvel heroes, and how do they reflect the Greek gods?
- 21:50 – How did Bishop Barron react to the surprise ending?
- 25:00 – Who is Bishop Barron’s favorite super hero?
- 26:00 – Question – By what criteria to you criticize movies?
- ”The Avengers” and Friedrich Nietzsche (Bishop Barron)