- 0:04 – Introduction: Mudslides in Montecito, California
- 3:00 – What does it mean that Word on Fire is a collaborative apostolate?
- 5:30 – What role does the clergy have in evangelization?
- 8:35 – Why is it important that the clergy and the laity assume some different roles?
- 11:00 – Why is it so important for the laity to get involved in evangelization?
- 15:00 – How can we stay inspired to continue to evangelize the culture?
- 21:00 – How has Word On Fire served as an example of an effective collaboration between the laity and clergy?
- 23:15 – Listener Question: How can a teenager discern his vocation?