Like many others, I have watched the Jordan Peterson phenomenon unfold with a certain fascination. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you don’t spend a lot of time on social media, for Peterson, a mild-mannered psychology professor from the University of Toronto, has emerged as one of the hottest personalities on the internet.
Bishop Barron on the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon
by Bishop Robert BarronMarch 15, 2018
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- Our Judgment on Simone Biles
- Take a Walk and Prayers to the Graveyard
- “The Chosen” Just Gets Better and Better!
- Why I Hate John Lennon’s “Imagine”
- Friendship: It’s Essential to the Heavenly Life
- Test Press Release
- The Evangelization of Snacks and Common Witness
- Finding Lasting Happiness
- Bishop Barron Presents Jennifer Ratner-Rosenhagen: Conversations at the Crossroads
- Kids Still Say the Darndest Things: One-Act Plays
- Making Visible the Faith: From Poland to America
- “Ted Lasso” Returns: A Funny, Kind Balm for Humanity
- Will the Real St. Mary Magdalene Please Stand Up?
- Just Do It: Go to Mass On Sundays
- What You Need to Know about the Catholic Mass
- The Claim of Christianity: Did Jesus Really Exist?