Like many others, I have watched the Jordan Peterson phenomenon unfold with a certain fascination. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you don’t spend a lot of time on social media, for Peterson, a mild-mannered psychology professor from the University of Toronto, has emerged as one of the hottest personalities on the internet.
Bishop Barron on the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon
by Bishop Robert BarronMarch 15, 2018
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- Bishop Barron on Should Suffering Shake Our Faith?
- Kaplan Interview, Part I: Girard, Scapegoating, and the Antidote to Annihilation
- Getting St. Peter’s Sermon Right
- Club 451: Don’t Burn These Books! Read Them with Word on Fire!
- The Small Red Flame—Hope and Brideshead Revisited
- Join Bishop Barron for Another Reddit AMA!
- ‘8beats’: 8 Blessings for the Spiritually Hungry of Any Background
- Faith, Reason, and Conspiracy Theories
- The Strangeness of the Resurrection and Why It Matters
- A Faith That Grows Through “PANE”
- God’s Existence and the Beginning of the Universe: Part I
- Should Suffering Shake Our Faith?
- “René Girard, Unlikely Apologist”
- Longing As Reality: Lana Del Rey’s “Chemtrails Over the Country Club”
- Critical Realism: John Polkinghorne and How Science Leads to Religion
- Life in the Church