Like many others, I have watched the Jordan Peterson phenomenon unfold with a certain fascination. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you don’t spend a lot of time on social media, for Peterson, a mild-mannered psychology professor from the University of Toronto, has emerged as one of the hottest personalities on the internet.
Bishop Barron on the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon
by Bishop Robert BarronMarch 15, 2018
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- The USCCB Meeting, Jordan Peterson, and the “Nones”
- The Story Behind Flannery O’Connor’s Stories
- The Cardinal Who Loves Chesterton: An Interview with Cardinal Thomas Collins
- The False God of Absolute Freedom
- Catholic Boy to Catholic Man: A Millennial on Why He Remains
- Did the Ascension Really Happen?
- Begotten Not Made
- Bishop Barron on Pope Francis, Tradition, and John Henry Newman
- Dante’s Roadmap to Paradise
- In Defense of Exaggerated Marian Devotion
- Meet Our Newest Word on Fire Institute Fellows!
- The Catholic Priesthood Needs the Laity’s Help, and Double-Quick
- St. Boniface and the Idols of the Day
- The Holy Spirit and Mission
- I Can Suffer
- Paul on the Areopagus: A Master Class in Evangelization