In this new video commentary, I reflect on my “ad limina” visit with Pope Francis on January 27. It would be impossible to summarize what turned out to be a three-hour conversation with the Holy Father, but there were three dominant themes that emerged.
Bishop Barron on Spending Time with His Spiritual Father
by Bishop Robert BarronFebruary 13, 2020
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- Jesus, Photosynthesis, and Redemption
- The Best and Worst of Religion
- “Urgency, Power, Drama”: Jessica Hooten Wilson on Literature and Redemption
- A Chapter That Changed My Life: “Brideshead Revisted”
- Social Unrest and Doubt: Catalysts of Communication, Conversion
- Behaving Virtuously in the Online Wild West
- Come to the Water!
- “Jurassic Park”: An Unexpected Parable for the Modern Age
- If You Want Faithful Children, Let Them See Your Own Faith—Every Day
- Never Destroying, Forever Mending: The Wisdom of a Wall
- Honesty and Courage: Cornel West and Robert George Speak Out
- The Catechetical Directory and the Ways of Beauty
- Bishop Barron on Canceling Padre Serra
- What Do You Want?
- Mary Magdalene: A Living Blueprint for Effective Evangelization
- Catholic Rural Life: An Invitation to Imagine and Trust