There is, in many quarters, increasing concern about the hyper-charged political correctness that has gripped our college campuses. Might I suggest that it would help our public discourse immensely if all parties would return to the Thomistic method of debate rather than engaging in verbal violence or retreating to a “safe space” amidst controversial conversation.
Bishop Barron on College Campus “Safe Spaces”
by Bishop Robert BarronJuly 1, 2016
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- How Blaise Pascal Helped Me Through the “Suscipe” of St. Ignatius
- The Pursuit of Healing: Can Our Traumas Be Transcended Through Time?
- This Summer, Make Your Bed Every Morning
- The Encouraging Anger of the Atheist
- Why Is Life So Full of Suffering?
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part V: Liturgical Iconography
- The Problem of Divine Hiddenness with Dr. Travis Dumsday
- Breaking Out of the Prison of Self-Invention
- Salir de la Prisión de la Autoinvención
- The Sacred Heart: Catholics Have a Personal Savior Too
- Resisting the Great Christian Adventure
- Come Back to Mass!
- The Wise Mentors and Why You and I Need Them
- The Last King Standing
- ¡Vuelve a la Misa!
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part IV: Liturgical Music