There is, in many quarters, increasing concern about the hyper-charged political correctness that has gripped our college campuses. Might I suggest that it would help our public discourse immensely if all parties would return to the Thomistic method of debate rather than engaging in verbal violence or retreating to a “safe space” amidst controversial conversation.
Bishop Barron on College Campus “Safe Spaces”
by Bishop Robert BarronJuly 1, 2016
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- The Abuse Uncovered Should Cause Trembling in the Church
- No God but the Lord Alone
- The God of the “Little Ones”
- We Need Strange Saints
- World Mission Sunday: What It Means and Where We Serve
- “Dead Poets Society” and the Crisis of the Humanities
- When Hating God and the World Seems Reasonable
- Are You Blinded by Cities of Sin?
- Kanye’s “Donda”: Still Christian, Still Meeting Many Where They Are
- St. Luke: A Good Reader, Observer, and Listener
- Horror and Catholicism: Hounds of Hell Show Up for “Midnight Mass”
- Carrying Things to Term: Why Patience Is So Difficult
- John Henry Newman: Patron Saint of Novelists?
- Do You Really Want What God Wants?
- The Moral and Spiritual Purpose of the Law
- 2 Great Books to Complete the Year of St. Joseph