I went to see A Quiet Place, John Krasinski’s new thriller, with absolutely no anticipation of finding theological or spiritual themes. I just wanted a fun evening at the movies. How wonderful when a film surprises you!
Bishop Barron on “A Quiet Place”
by Bishop Robert BarronMay 3, 2018Spoiler Alert
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- The False God of Absolute Freedom
- Catholic Boy to Catholic Man: A Millennial on Why He Remains
- Did the Ascension Really Happen?
- Begotten Not Made
- Bishop Barron on Pope Francis, Tradition, and John Henry Newman
- Dante’s Roadmap to Paradise
- In Defense of Exaggerated Marian Devotion
- Meet Our Newest Word on Fire Institute Fellows!
- The Catholic Priesthood Needs the Laity’s Help, and Double-Quick
- St. Boniface and the Idols of the Day
- The Holy Spirit and Mission
- I Can Suffer
- Paul on the Areopagus: A Master Class in Evangelization
- On Not Forgetting Who We Are
- Mary’s Visitation as a Model for Evangelists
- Bishop Barron on the Persecution of Christians