On September 9, the 2014 Mundelein Seminary Lecture Series kicked off at the University Club of Chicago. Seminary Rector Very Rev. Robert Barron delivered the inaugural talk entitled, “The Meeting of Heaven and Earth: A Theology of the Temple.”
The Meeting of Heaven and Earth: A Theology of the Temple
by Bishop Robert BarronSeptember 9, 2014
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- The Abuse Uncovered Should Cause Trembling in the Church
- No God but the Lord Alone
- The God of the “Little Ones”
- We Need Strange Saints
- World Mission Sunday: What It Means and Where We Serve
- “Dead Poets Society” and the Crisis of the Humanities
- When Hating God and the World Seems Reasonable
- Are You Blinded by Cities of Sin?
- Kanye’s “Donda”: Still Christian, Still Meeting Many Where They Are
- St. Luke: A Good Reader, Observer, and Listener
- Horror and Catholicism: Hounds of Hell Show Up for “Midnight Mass”
- Carrying Things to Term: Why Patience Is So Difficult
- John Henry Newman: Patron Saint of Novelists?
- Do You Really Want What God Wants?
- The Moral and Spiritual Purpose of the Law
- 2 Great Books to Complete the Year of St. Joseph