Our Gospel for today centers around a question that is bracing in its directness and simplicity. A group of people come to the Baptist and ask “what should we do?” The spiritual life is about a set of behaviors and practices, focused, as John the Baptist specifies, around the work of justice.
What Should We Do?
Cycle CAdventWeek 3
by Bishop Robert BarronDecember 17, 2006
- “The Chosen” Just Gets Better and Better!
- Why I Hate John Lennon’s “Imagine”
- Friendship: It’s Essential to the Heavenly Life
- Test Press Release
- The Evangelization of Snacks and Common Witness
- Finding Lasting Happiness
- Bishop Barron Presents Jennifer Ratner-Rosenhagen: Conversations at the Crossroads
- Kids Still Say the Darndest Things: One-Act Plays
- Making Visible the Faith: From Poland to America
- “Ted Lasso” Returns: A Funny, Kind Balm for Humanity
- Will the Real St. Mary Magdalene Please Stand Up?
- Just Do It: Go to Mass On Sundays
- What You Need to Know about the Catholic Mass
- The Claim of Christianity: Did Jesus Really Exist?
- Practice, Patience, Prayer: Lessons in Evangelization from the Parables
- The Mysterious Benedict Society: A Subversive Tale for the Times