The story of Jesus calming the storm at sea is an archetypal description of the church down through the ages. We find ourselves in the midst of storms, but as long as Christ sails with us, we can find peace.
The Storm at Sea
Cycle BOrdinary TimeWeek 12
by Bishop Robert BarronJune 21, 2015
- The Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist (2020 REC)
- Hello, Original Sin! Adam and Eve Meet Vulnerability and Accountability
- “Moonstruck” Delivers a Great Ash Wednesday Homily
- The Disobedience of Adam and Eve
- Freedom: George Michael’s Gospel Song Missed the Good News
- How the Life of Faith Can Enhance Your Mental Health (Part 2)
- Foundations Once Destroyed: The Importance of Principle in “Mansfield Park”
- “Corpus Christi”: A Fake Priest’s Christlike Effect on a Small Town
- Bishop Barron on Praying at the Tomb of St. Paul
- And Suddenly, You’ve Stopped Praying!
- Be Holy
- What Is Synodality?
- How the Life of Faith Can Support Your Mental Health (Part 1)
- ¿Qué es la sinodalidad?
- Centered on Christ: A Spirituality of Evangelization
- In Pursuit of Happiness: An Aristotelian Appreciation of Jane Austen