The risen Jesus breaks through the locked doors of our fears and brings us the Shalom (the full flourishing) that God wants for his people. Then he breathes into us the power and joy of the Holy Spirit and he sends us out to spread the good news.
Peace Be With You
Cycle BEasterWeek 2
by Bishop Robert BarronApril 27, 2003
- The Archer Misses The Mark: A Review of Taylor Swift’s “Lover”
- Evangelization, Catechesis, and the Art of Toddler Car Seat Negotiation
- Saint Luke, the Artist
- What Do You Do at Adoration?
- Persistence in Prayer
- “The Voice” and Hope
- John Henry Newman in Full
- Praying for Virtue
- Bishop Barron on the Canonization of St. John Henry Newman
- 10 Reasons to Read St. John Henry Newman’s “Loss and Gain”
- Bishop Barron’s Course on John Henry Newman Starts Next Week!
- Bishop Barron on St. John Henry Newman: Beyond the Left and the Right
- Jesus May Not “Need” Our Adoration, But He Asked for It
- The Path to Healing Is a Humble Path
- Boyagoda and the Need for More Imaginatives
- St. John Henry Newman