Easter Sunday represents God’s great yes to humanity. Throughout history, humanity has turned its back on God, but the Lord has constantly sent rescue operations to bring us back into community with him. The resurrection of Christ is the definitive rescue operation and is our great hope for salvation.
God’s Great Yes to Humanity
by Bishop Robert BarronApril 16, 2017
- The Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist (2020 REC)
- Hello, Original Sin! Adam and Eve Meet Vulnerability and Accountability
- “Moonstruck” Delivers a Great Ash Wednesday Homily
- The Disobedience of Adam and Eve
- Freedom: George Michael’s Gospel Song Missed the Good News
- How the Life of Faith Can Enhance Your Mental Health (Part 2)
- Foundations Once Destroyed: The Importance of Principle in “Mansfield Park”
- “Corpus Christi”: A Fake Priest’s Christlike Effect on a Small Town
- Bishop Barron on Praying at the Tomb of St. Paul
- And Suddenly, You’ve Stopped Praying!
- Be Holy
- What Is Synodality?
- How the Life of Faith Can Support Your Mental Health (Part 1)
- ¿Qué es la sinodalidad?
- Centered on Christ: A Spirituality of Evangelization
- In Pursuit of Happiness: An Aristotelian Appreciation of Jane Austen