Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

How to Reach Inactive Parishioners: Word on Fire ENGAGE

January 31, 2018


Surveys show that only 25% of Catholics attend Mass each week. So how do we reach the other 75%? How do we reach the parishioners who only sometimes go to Mass, or have one foot out the door?

Word on Fire has helped address this problem over the years, producing DVDs, study programs, and small group materials, like the CATHOLICISM series and The Pivotal Players. These have helped thousands of inactive Catholics to discover the truth and beauty of Catholicism. But, as Bishop Barron has said, we’re taking it to a whole new level.

We’re happy to announce the launch of Word on Fire ENGAGE, an innovative new way to reach everyone in your parish!

Click below to learn more: