Bishop Barron is back from the Philippines and catches us up on what’s been going on, including his recent interfaith dialogue event on Pope Francis and the environment. He also reflects on why so many Evangelicals are drawn to the Pope, and takes a question from a listener wondering how God could allow natural evils such as tsunamis, earthquakes, and animal violence.
- 0:19 – Recap of Bishop Barron’s trip to the Philippines
- 2:36 – Interfaith dialogue about Pope Francis’ latest encyclical
- 9:45 – Reading Laudato Si’ in light of Genesis
- 13:35 – How did the other religious leaders react to Bishop Barron’s talk?
- 17:10 – What is today’s greatest moral problem?
- 19:51 – Why is Pope Francis so attractive to Evangelical Christians?
- 22:23 – Pope Francis and evangelical urgency
- 24:51 – Question from listener: why does God allow natural evils?
- Study Programs
- The Mystery of God (Bishop Barron)