In this Q&A session with students at Yale University from February 2021, Bishop Barron answered a variety of questions from students, including:
- Do you think that the culture’s view of sex has kept people outside of the Church? How do we charitably share our view?
- What did you decide to give up for Lent?
- How do we discern if bad things are tests from God, Satan, or just the way of the world?
- What are some opportunities for evangelization that COVID has produced?
- Why is confession necessary for the forgiveness of mortal sins?
- If you could have dinner with one saint, who would it be and why?
- A Journey with Jonah: The Spirituality of Bewilderment by Fr. Paul Murray, OP
NOTE: Do you like this podcast? Become a patron and get some great perks for helping, like free books, bonus content, and more. Word on Fire is a non-profit ministry that depends on the support of our listeners…like you! So be part of this mission, and join us today!