- 0:17 – Bishop Barron goes to Rome to talk about divine mercy
- 3:03 – How is God’s mercy relentless?
- 5:28 – How does the story of The Woman at the Well dismantle religious mythology?
- 8:01 – How is God’s mercy divinizing?
- 11:40 – Connections to Marriage and the Old Testament
- 13:14 – What does “God became man that man might become God” actually mean?
- 16:11 – How is God’s mercy demanding?
- 20:01 – The Vibrant Paradox of Extreme Demand and Extreme Mercy
- 22:34 – How is God’s mercy a summons to mission?
- 25:30 – The Highest Life is a summons to Mission
- 26:42 – Question from listener: Why bother engaging in the spiritual life?
- Fr. Robert Barron on Extreme Demands, Extreme Mercy (Bishop Barron)
- Bishop Barron on Pope Francis and Mercy (Bishop Barron)
- The Best Thing You Can Do in the Year of Mercy (Bishop Barron)
- Bishop Barron on Pope Francis’ “Amoris Laetitia” (Bishop Barron)