- 0:24 – Bishop Barron’s first Easter as a bishop
- 1:19 – Why the resurrection of Jesus is the central claim of Christianity
- 4:35 – Why did Jesus keep his resurrection shrouded a bit in mystery
- 6:44 – The difference between resurrection, reincarnation, and resuscitation
- 9:29 – Why did Jesus retain the wounds of crucifixion after he rose from the dead?
- 11:47 – Alternative theories proposed by resurrection skeptics
- 13:54 – Can the resurrection of Jesus be reduced to a symbol or metaphor?
- 17:50 – What’s the ultimate meaning of the resurrection?
- 19:13 – How should we proclaim the Good News of the resurrection today?
- 20:48 – The significance of Christianity being rooted in history
- 23:13 – Question from listener: how best to pass on the faith to kids