- o:04 – Introduction, Bishop Barron talks about his The Mass Study Program
- 3:14 – How did St. Augustine wrestle with the problem of evil?
- 10:00 – How did Thomas Aquinas deal with the problem of evil philosophically and theologically?
- 17:00 – How could God under any circumstances permit the Holocaust?
- 20:00 – How did God deal with the problem of evil on the Cross?
- 23:00 – How would Bishop Barron explain evil to a grieving sufferer?
- 24:50 – Question: Why did God not make us more capable of understanding him?