- 0:04 – Introduction, Holy Week in Bishop Barron’s Santa Barbara pastoral region
- 2:20 – What was Bishop Barron’s impression of the Google and YouTube offices?
- 7:00 – Why did Bishop Barron choose the topic “Religion and the Opening of the Mind”?
- 10:10 – How does Thomas Aquinas’s epistemology explain the “agent intellect”?
- 13:40 – Why does Bishop Barron bring up Elijah and the priest of Baal while at Google?
- 17:00 – Why can’t wealth, power, pleasure or honor be the greatest good?
- 25:00 – What can satisfy the questing mind?
- 32:30 – Question: After his Resurrection, why did Jesus show himself only to a few people and not to the Pharisees, Pontius Pilate, or to a large crowd?