- 0:05 – Introduction
- 1:30 – What is Bishop Barron’s background with sports?
- 4:00 – Why does the culture hold sports in such high regard up and down the ages?
- 6:00 – How do the rules in sports relate to religion?
- 10:30 – What do coaches teach us about real love?
- 15:00 – How do the rigors of sports offer insights about the rigors of the spiritual life?
- 20:00 – Does athleticism and fitness ever do harm to the spirit?
- 22:47 – Listener Question: Why is leisure important on the Sabbath?