Another video from Fr. Barron and Word on Fire commenting on subjects from modern day culture.
"Noah" Commentary by Fr. Robert Barron
by Bishop Robert BarronApril 3, 2014
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- Stretching Out to Great Things: A Commencement Address for the University of St. Thomas
- Chris McCandless, St. Francis of Assisi, and the Allure of the Wild
- How “Godzilla vs. Kong” Tracks with Pope Francis and Laudato Si’
- “Fatima”: A Family Moviegoing Experience in Re-release
- “Chronicles of Faith: David”—Introducing Scripture to a New Generation
- How the Films of Terrence Malick Can Teach Christian Meditation
- What Does God Want for Me?
- Think, Think, Think!
- First Impressions: A Former Presbyterian Is “Surprised by Mary”
- “The Chosen,” Season 2: Getting Jesus the God-Man Right
- Christ at the Center: Gerard Manley Hopkins’ “As kingfishers catch fire”
- Louis Marie de Montfort and the Spirituality of “Totus Tuus”
- Becoming a Friend, Healer, and Teacher
- The Hard World and How to Restore Mercy to a Merciless Age
- Kaplan Interview, Part II: “Our Victim Is a Better Victim Than Your Victim”
- St. Joseph: Worker, Teacher, and Icon of Jesus