Another video from Fr. Barron and Word on Fire commenting on subjects from modern day culture.
Keith Richards, Bob Dylan, and the New Evangelization
by Bishop Robert BarronFebruary 23, 2011
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- Giver of Wisdom and Wonder: 5 Lessons from Peter Kreeft
- Advent Is Not Christmas, but Christ’s Arrival Is at Its Center
- Agape Love: The Argument from Johnny Cash
- Happy Thanksgiving from Word on Fire!
- “Fiddler on the Roof” Fifty Years Later: A Fresh Take on Tradition
- Look Back, Look Around, Look Forward
- The Steadying Hand of Experience
- Three Comings of Christ Prepare Us for Advent
- Jackie Kennedy’s Veil and the Weight of Apocalypse
- What the Catholic Church Is Not, in Four Words
- “Shang-Chi” Presents the Strength of Peace and Self-Gift
- Harrison Lemke and the Humanity of Art
- Is Jesus the King of Your Life?
- From Gundam to God: Tyler McNabb and Reformed Epistemology
- The Heroic Face of the Innocents
- Humanity Going Meta to Become All About Itself