Friends, the Eucharist is the source and summit of the Christian life. There is nothing more important. Therefore, I want to encourage everyone—for whomever it’s possible and safe to do so—to go back to Mass.
Go Back to Mass
by Bishop Robert BarronJune 3, 2021
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- John the Baptist: Patron Saint of Untold Blessings
- Read Until Your Eyes Hurt!
- Faith When You’re Frustrated with God
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part VI: Liturgical Participation (Conclusion)
- How Blaise Pascal Helped Me Through the “Suscipe” of St. Ignatius
- The Pursuit of Healing: Can Our Traumas Be Transcended Through Time?
- This Summer, Make Your Bed Every Morning
- The Encouraging Anger of the Atheist
- Why Is Life So Full of Suffering?
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part V: Liturgical Iconography
- The Problem of Divine Hiddenness with Dr. Travis Dumsday
- Breaking Out of the Prison of Self-Invention
- Salir de la Prisión de la Autoinvención
- The Sacred Heart: Catholics Have a Personal Savior Too
- Resisting the Great Christian Adventure
- Come Back to Mass!