In case you missed it, here is my full conversation with Dave Rubin and Rabbi David Wolpe on “The Rubin Report.” The three of us had a fascinating discussion about how to deal with grief and suffering, what it means to be happy, and why God matters in a secular age.
Bishop Barron’s Discussion with Dave Rubin and Rabbi Wolpe
by Bishop Robert BarronDecember 28, 2018
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- The Fantastic Voyage of St. Brendan the Navigator
- Bishop Barron Visits The University of St. Thomas — Highlights and Preview
- X-Files: 25 Years Later, the Truth Is Still Out There and I Want to Believe
- “How Does One Make a Holy Hour?”: A Helpful Guide
- Good News: Pope Francis Creates Lay Ministry of “Catechist”
- Jesus Is the Way, the Truth, and the Life
- Stretching Out to Great Things: A Commencement Address for the University of St. Thomas
- Chris McCandless, St. Francis of Assisi, and the Allure of the Wild
- How “Godzilla vs. Kong” Tracks with Pope Francis and Laudato Si’
- “Fatima”: A Family Moviegoing Experience in Re-release
- “Chronicles of Faith: David”—Introducing Scripture to a New Generation
- How the Films of Terrence Malick Can Teach Christian Meditation
- What Does God Want for Me?
- Think, Think, Think!
- First Impressions: A Former Presbyterian Is “Surprised by Mary”
- “The Chosen,” Season 2: Getting Jesus the God-Man Right