In case you missed it, here is my full conversation with Dave Rubin and Rabbi David Wolpe on “The Rubin Report.” The three of us had a fascinating discussion about how to deal with grief and suffering, what it means to be happy, and why God matters in a secular age.
Bishop Barron’s Discussion with Dave Rubin and Rabbi Wolpe
by Bishop Robert BarronDecember 28, 2018
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- Heartbeats of Incarnation: Creativity in Crisis
- Jesus of Nazareth, Breaker of Hearts
- Video Games and the Hero’s Narrative
- Zechariah and the New David
- Should My Son Be a Father?
- Why Icons Should Be Part of Catholic Catechetics
- Joel Clarkson and the Importance of Human Creativity to Faith
- How Does a Christian Respond in Time of Social Crisis?
- Why “What are the Bishops Doing About it?” is the Wrong Question
- Elisha and the Shunemite Woman
- Radical Conformity: The Wild Faith of John the Baptist
- Laughter Is a Leap: “Space Force” Can’t Get Off the Ground
- Saints John Fisher and Thomas More: Men for All Seasons
- Heart of Jesus, Holy Temple of God
- Christ’s Fire and the Revolution of the Heart
- 5 Practical Suggestions for Aspiring Christian Writers