The actress Julia Roberts appears in a new series of YouTube videos which have become YouTube sensations. Famous actors and actresses voice different aspects of the natural world, from the ocean, to the rain forest, to redwood trees. Roberts herself plays Mother Nature and though at first her video advocacy may seem to be little more than environmental extremism, the video makes theological significant points about nature’s relationships to us and to God.
Bishop Barron on Nature and the Biblical God
by Bishop Robert BarronAugust 13, 2015
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- Read Until Your Eyes Hurt!
- Faith When You’re Frustrated with God
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part VI: Liturgical Participation (Conclusion)
- How Blaise Pascal Helped Me Through the “Suscipe” of St. Ignatius
- The Pursuit of Healing: Can Our Traumas Be Transcended Through Time?
- This Summer, Make Your Bed Every Morning
- The Encouraging Anger of the Atheist
- Why Is Life So Full of Suffering?
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part V: Liturgical Iconography
- The Problem of Divine Hiddenness with Dr. Travis Dumsday
- Breaking Out of the Prison of Self-Invention
- Salir de la Prisión de la Autoinvención
- The Sacred Heart: Catholics Have a Personal Savior Too
- Resisting the Great Christian Adventure
- Come Back to Mass!
- The Wise Mentors and Why You and I Need Them