Over the Christmas break, I spent a fair amount of time binge-watching Jordan Peterson videos. Of the many Peterson videos, the ones that intrigued me the most featured his dialogues with Sam Harris, one of the “four horsemen of the new atheism” and perhaps the most strident critic of religion on the scene today.
Bishop Barron on Jordan Peterson and Sam Harris
by Bishop Robert BarronJanuary 31, 2019
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- Engaging Online: 5 Tips from St. Benedict
- Bishop Barron on God, Equality, and the Founding of America
- Bishop Barron on Social Media and the Catholic Culture of Contempt
- Here’s How Christian Action Is Distinct from Mere Activism
- The Word That Accomplishes Its Purpose
- Seeds of Grace, and How We Receive Them
- Fr. Connor Danstrom’s Music Seeks Out the Hard and Dark Places
- The Family Bookshelf: Secular Books Can Complement Catholic Catechesis
- Heartbeats of Incarnation: Creativity in Crisis
- Jesus of Nazareth, Breaker of Hearts
- Video Games and the Hero’s Narrative
- Zechariah and the New David
- Should My Son Be a Father?
- Why Icons Should Be Part of Catholic Catechetics
- Joel Clarkson and the Importance of Human Creativity to Faith
- How Does a Christian Respond in Time of Social Crisis?