Over the Christmas break, I spent a fair amount of time binge-watching Jordan Peterson videos. Of the many Peterson videos, the ones that intrigued me the most featured his dialogues with Sam Harris, one of the “four horsemen of the new atheism” and perhaps the most strident critic of religion on the scene today.
Bishop Barron on Jordan Peterson and Sam Harris
by Bishop Robert BarronJanuary 31, 2019
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- The Archer Misses The Mark: A Review of Taylor Swift’s “Lover”
- Evangelization, Catechesis, and the Art of Toddler Car Seat Negotiation
- Saint Luke, the Artist
- What Do You Do at Adoration?
- Persistence in Prayer
- “The Voice” and Hope
- John Henry Newman in Full
- Praying for Virtue
- Bishop Barron on the Canonization of St. John Henry Newman
- 10 Reasons to Read St. John Henry Newman’s “Loss and Gain”
- Bishop Barron’s Course on John Henry Newman Starts Next Week!
- Bishop Barron on St. John Henry Newman: Beyond the Left and the Right
- Jesus May Not “Need” Our Adoration, But He Asked for It
- The Path to Healing Is a Humble Path
- Boyagoda and the Need for More Imaginatives
- St. John Henry Newman