According to Biblical religion, we are called to be holy as God is holy. The Holiness of God consists of pure love. Pure love shines on the good and the bad alike. What a revolution this is! Think how different your life would be were you to love this way all the time, rather than measuring out your love through calculative self-interest. Dedicate your whole life to divine Love and you will be truly holy, set apart, a sanctuary.
Bishop Barron on Biblical Religion
by Bishop Robert BarronFebruary 23, 2017
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- The Pursuit of Healing: Can Our Traumas Be Transcended Through Time?
- This Summer, Make Your Bed Every Morning
- The Encouraging Anger of the Atheist
- Why Is Life So Full of Suffering?
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part V: Liturgical Iconography
- The Problem of Divine Hiddenness with Dr. Travis Dumsday
- Breaking Out of the Prison of Self-Invention
- Salir de la Prisión de la Autoinvención
- The Sacred Heart: Catholics Have a Personal Savior Too
- Resisting the Great Christian Adventure
- Come Back to Mass!
- The Wise Mentors and Why You and I Need Them
- The Last King Standing
- ¡Vuelve a la Misa!
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part IV: Liturgical Music
- “Till We Have Faces”: Confession and the Veil of Self-Deceit