According to Biblical religion, we are called to be holy as God is holy. The Holiness of God consists of pure love. Pure love shines on the good and the bad alike. What a revolution this is! Think how different your life would be were you to love this way all the time, rather than measuring out your love through calculative self-interest. Dedicate your whole life to divine Love and you will be truly holy, set apart, a sanctuary.
Bishop Barron on Biblical Religion
by Bishop Robert BarronFebruary 23, 2017
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- The False God of Absolute Freedom
- Catholic Boy to Catholic Man: A Millennial on Why He Remains
- Did the Ascension Really Happen?
- Begotten Not Made
- Bishop Barron on Pope Francis, Tradition, and John Henry Newman
- Dante’s Roadmap to Paradise
- In Defense of Exaggerated Marian Devotion
- Meet Our Newest Word on Fire Institute Fellows!
- The Catholic Priesthood Needs the Laity’s Help, and Double-Quick
- St. Boniface and the Idols of the Day
- The Holy Spirit and Mission
- I Can Suffer
- Paul on the Areopagus: A Master Class in Evangelization
- On Not Forgetting Who We Are
- Mary’s Visitation as a Model for Evangelists
- Bishop Barron on the Persecution of Christians